The Board of Directors of PT Bank Windu Kentjana International Tbk. (the "Company") hereby invites the shareholders of the Company, to attend the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders (the “EGMS”), at:
Day / Date : Friday, November 13, 2015
Time : 10:00 am
Venue : Financial Club Jakarta, 27th Floor
Graha CIMB Niaga, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 58, Jakarta
Agenda of the EGMS:
1. Approval for the increase of Company’s Authorized Capital;
2. Approval for the Acquisition Plan in relation to the acquisition of PT Bank Antardaerah and approval for the draft of Acquisition Deed in relation to the acquisition of PT Bank Antardaerah;
3. Approval for the Acquisition Plan in relation to the acquisition of the Company through Limited Public Offering IV and the approval for the draft of Acquisition Deed in relation to the acquisition of the Company;
4. Approval for the change of the member of Board of Directors and the member of Board of Commissioners;
5. Approval for the Company to conduct the Limited Public Offering IV to Shareholders in the framework of the rights issuance
6. Approval of the adjustment of Article 4 paragraph 2 and other article in the Article of Association of the Company in relation to the Limited Public Offering IV of the Company.
1. This notification advertisement is an official invitation to the Shareholders of the Company and the Company does not send separate invitation to the Shareholders of the Company.
2. The Shareholders or their proxies who will attend the meeting are kindly requested to submit to the registrar, a photocopy of ID card or other identification form before entering the meeting room. Special to the Shareholders registered in the Collective Custody of PT. Indonesian Central Securities Depository ("KSEI") are required to show written confirmation for the Meeting ("KTUR").
3. As for the right to attend or be represented in the Meeting is given to Shareholders whose names are recorded in the Shareholders List as at Wednesday, October 21, 2015 by 4:15 pm. Shareholders registered in KSEI who intend to attend the Meeting are required to enroll through the Exchange Member / Custodian Bank to be given to KSEI to get KTUR.
4. Any Shareholders who cannot attend the EGMS may be represented by their proxies. Any members of the Board of Directors, Board of Commissioners and employees of the Company may act as proxies at the EGMS, however their votes being as proxies shall not be counted.
5. Proxy Form can be obtained at any time during working days at the Office of the Company, Equity Tower floor 9, Complex SCBD Lot. 9, Jalan Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53 South Jakarta.
6. Shareholders in the form of legal entities should bring a copy of Articles of Association and a copy of ID Card (KTP) or other identification cards by the Proxies who are given power of attorney to represent.
7. The Power of Attorney stated in point (5) above shall have been received by the Board of Directors not later than 3 (three) working days prior to the date of the Meeting.
8. In accordance with the provisions of Article 15 POJK No. 32, meeting materials are available from the date of a call for the EGMS up to the effectuation of the EGMS. Meeting agenda materials in hardcopy can be obtained at the Head Office of the Company during Company’s working hours if requested in writing by the Shareholder of the Company.
9. To ensure that the EGMS will be conducted in an orderly and timely manner, the Shareholders or their proxies are kindly requested to be present at the meeting venue no later than 30 minutes prior to the Meeting.
Jakarta, October 22, 2015
PT. Bank Windu Kentjana International Tbk
Board of Directors