The Board of Directors of PT Bank Windu Kentjana International Tbk. (the "Company") hereby invites the shareholders of the Company, to attend the Extraordinary General Meeting (the “EGM”) and the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (the “AGM”), at:
Day / Date : Friday, May 22, 2015
Time : - The “EGM” : 14:30 pm Western Indonesia Time - The “AGM” : after completion of the “EGM”
Venue : Seminar Room, 1st Floor BEI Indonesia Stock Exchange Building, Tower II Complex SCBD, Jl. Jen. Sudirman Kav. 52-53 - Jakarta
Agenda of the “EGM” :
Amendments to the Articles of Association to conform with Financial Services Authority Regulation No. 32 /POJK.04/2014 on the "Plan and Implementation of the General Meeting of Shareholders of Public Company" ("POJK 32") and the Financial Services Authority Regulation No. 33 / POJK.04 / 2014 on the "Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners of Public Listed Company" ("POJK 33").
Agenda for the “AGM” :
- Approval of Corporate’s Annual Report, including Supervisory Tasks Report of Board of Commissioners in regard to the course of the Company’s fiscal year 2014 and the approval of Company’s Audited Financial Statement 2014.
- Determination of the use of profit for the fiscal year 2014.
- The authorization to the Board of Commissioners to determine the salaries, allowances and bonuses for members of the Board of Directors.
- The authorization to Majority / Main Shareholder for determining the salaries, allowances and bonuses for members of the Board of Commissioners.
- The authorization to the Board of Commissioners upon the recommendation from Audit Committee to appoint a public accounting firm to audit the financial statements for the fiscal year 2015, and to determine the amount of honorarium and other requirements of the Public Accountant designation.
- The authorization to the Board of Directors and / or Corporate Secretary, either jointly or single with substitution right, to declare any decision in the agenda of the Annual General Meeting, either jointly or alone own the right of substitution to declare any decision on the agenda of the Annual General Meeting, to prepare and sign all letters and / or certificates required, decisions taken in Annual General Meeting and for matters of meeting with external parties when necessary, provide explanations, make, have made, and signed every letter / certificate required and then take whatever action is considered good and useful to resolve these matters.
- The agenda of the Meeting 1 through 6 is a routine agenda held the Annual General Meeting of the Company. This is in accordance with the provisions of the Articles of Association of the Company and the Company Law No. 40 of 2007.
- This notification advertisement is an official invitation to the Shareholders of the Company and the Company does not send separate invitation to the Shareholders of the Company.
- The Shareholders or their proxies who will attend the meeting are kindly requested to submit to the registrar, a photocopy of ID card or other identification form before entering the meeting room. Special to the Shareholders registered in the Collective Custody of PT. Indonesian Central Securities Depository ("KSEI") are required to show written confirmation for the Meeting ("KTUR").
- As for the right to attend or be represented in the Meeting is given to Shareholders whose names are recorded in the Shareholders List as at Wednesday, April 29, 2015 by 4:00 pm. Shareholders registered in KSEI who intend to attend the Meeting are required to enroll through the Exchange Member / Custodian Bank to be given to KSEI to get KTUR.
- Any Shareholders who can not attend the AGM and EGM may be represented by their proxies. Any members of the Board of Directors, Board of Commissioners and employees of the Company may act as proxies at the AGM and EGM, however their votes being as proxies shall not be counted.
- Proxy Form can be obtained at any time during working days at the Office of the Company, Equity Tower floor 9, Complex SCBD Lot. 9, Jalan Sudirman Kav. 52-53 South Jakarta.
- Shareholders in the form of legal entities should bring a copy of Articles of Association and a copy of ID Card (KTP) or other identification cards by the Proxies who are given power of attorney to represent.
- The Power of Attorney stated in point (5) above shall have been received by the Board of Directors not later than 3 (three) working days prior to the date of the Meeting.
- In accordance with the provisions of Article 15 POJK No. 32, meeting materials are available from the date of a call for the AGM up to the effectuation of the EGM and AGM. Meeting agenda materials in hardcopy can be obtained at the Head Office of the Company during Company’s working hours if requested in writing by the Shareholder of the Company.
- To ensure that the EGM and AGM will be conducted in an orderly and timely manner, the Shareholders or their proxies are kindly requested to be present at the meeting venue no later than 30 minutes prior to the Meeting.
Jakarta, 30 April 2015PT. Bank Windu Kentjana International Tbk
Board of Directors